● Drink responsibly and avoid alcohol if you’re sexually active and not using birth control consistently
● Keep learning about FASD and how it can affect people
● Treat everyone equally
● And most importantly, save yourself the stress, practice safe sex!
Make your own informed
Here are some areas to consider to help guide your own decisions:
- Hold yourself accountable to your own values and beliefs around sex and alcohol consumption
- Seek help from role models or adults you trust when you feel it is necessary
- Based on what you now know, make your best informed decision
HAVING QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS IS NORMAL!